For travellers it is something special to see a hotel not only as a place to stay, but also as a place with history. It opens up surprising perspectives, exciting and charming moments that put a smile on your face. The so-called theme rooms capture special perspectives.
This is where the action is. Hamburg is popular with musical fans. This hotel room in cooperation with "Stage Entertainment" brings the musical to life. The highlights are, among other things, the extraordinary sofa in a boxing-glove shape, reminiscent of the Rocky Musical.
Let yourself be captured by maritime Hamburg. The typical deck flooring, an authentic porthole and the room’s sloping walls really give the impression of being on a boat.
Feel the character of the Kiez district overlooking the famous Reeperbahn. The furnishings include a designer sofa in purple, a headboard in the shape of a pair of lips and a pole-dance pole.
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Flat screen TV
- Daily fresh apples in the room
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Free use of fitness and wellness area
- Soundproof windows
- Interior referring to the theme
- Suite of furniture with leather-couch and window seat with cushions
- Bathroom with shower or bathtub
- Hairdryer, heat lamp, bathrobe and slippers
- Mini bar (consumption not included)
- Electric kettle (incl. various teas & instant coffee)
- Room safe & cordless telephone
- Clock radio with Bluetooth and USB port
- Suit bag and umbrella
- Turn down service